Aetha is an innovative drone solutions company with a regional office based in Chichester.
We provide equipment, training & consultation services and maintain a wide range of drone solutions, software platforms and other equipment for a wide client base across the UK and around the world.
We are looking for someone who is well organised and forward thinking to become our events coordinator. The role involves a high degree of accuracy and the ability to deal with a number of events simultaneously, interacting with both internal personnel and external contractors.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
· Organising trade shows, demonstration days, training days and online events
· Negotiating with contractors and suppliers
· Ensure logistics details are arranged from start-to-finish for all events including, shipping demo equipment, coordination of pilots and staging requirements
· Be present at the event to ensure the day runs smoothly
· Work closely with marketing team to ensure correct details are advertised on our website and social media platforms
· Create presentations to communicate our ideas, policies and drone demonstrations
· Keep up to date with new trade shows or events
· Finding suitable venues across UK and keeping a log for future reference
This is a great opportunity to work hard and become a part of the business.
6-month contract initially with potential for a full time role afterwards.
This is a flexible role comprised of both remote and in-office working. The ideal candidate will live close to the Chichester area.
Must have a driving license and be happy to travel around the country for events.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
All Covid requirements are in place in our business centre.